We recognize that some people just want specific problems to go away, while other folks wish to pursue more advanced obedience or tricks.
We will achieve this primarily through positive reinforcement using a clicker and treats, and incorporating operant conditioning where appropriate.
We offer training and assistance in groups, or privately, for the following:
- House training, play biting
- Jumping on people, pulling on the leash
- Aggression towards other dogs, or people
- Basic Obedience – name recognition, come, sit, down and stays
- Simple Tricks
- Advanced Obedience – out-of-sight stays, recalls, off leash heeling, jumping, retrieving and more
Call us at 281-277-2727 for more information about training.